The Hawk BPB25D Axial moves air efficiently with less power and effort then other models. A built-in GFC Auxiliary Outlet reduces risk of electric shock in wet areas. The BPB25D shoots a stream of air 50 feet ahead. An optional mounting stand locks onto the chassis and allows 360 degree rotation to move air in any direction.
- 2-speed, 1/4 HP motor. A sealed motor design prevents moisture from entering and damaging internal motor components.
- 25 ft., (14 AWG) power cord.
- Axial design is efficient and produces up to 3320 CFM.
- The metal air intake screen prevents objects from entering and damaging blades or motor.
- Two 12 Amp GFCI grounded auxiliary power outlets on the side-mounted control panel. GFCI reduce the risk of electric shock in wet areas and is required by insurance companies paying for water flood cleanup claims.
- Use daisy chain in-line connection of up to 5 units for more effective air flow.
- 2-speed toggle switch with LED light on/off indicator.
- Hour meter on control panel tracks hours of operation.
- Strong roto-molded chassis has a profile that allows for vertical stacking of up to 5 units for convenient storage.
- An optional folding metal frame with quick release locking knob allows easy adjustment for 360 degree airflow direction C-ETL US listed