Under-bar, chemical sanitizing glasswasher. 30 racks/hour, 11-1/4” maximum clearance for glassware. Features a sustainer heater, a built in rinse tank heater and built-in chemical dispensers and pump drain.
- 30 racks per hour
- Large 11-1/4″ door opening
- Economical to operate, uses only 1.7 gallons of water per cycle
- All stainless steel construction assures long life and years of trouble free operation
- Unique spray arm system features upper and lower stainless steel wash arms with reinforced end caps
- Built-in chemical pumps and deliming system assures proper chemical usage
- Convenient to service “Works-in-a-drawer”. All electrical components are attached to a sliding drawer for easy access and service
- Instant start for simple operation
- Pumped drain allows for flexible installations, no floor drain required
- Wash tank sustainer heater keeps water at proper temperature between loads
- 4″ Stainless Steel legs (set of 4)
- Uses standard 19-3/4″ X 19-3/4″ racks.