The BlackHawk has been redesigned for easy transport in today’s smaller vehicles. The exclusive Pin-Set™ Handle Lock does away with nuisance adjustments that are common with friction handle locks. Steel construction with commercial-quality components include ball bearing wheels, commercial grade cord and grips, a solid steel handle lock and the durable 1.5 HP dual-capacitor motor. The BlackHawk buffer can deliver 24/7 reliable results for years to come.
- 1.5 HP, 66 frame, rectified dual capacitor motor
- 115V, 60Hz power. 50 ft. 2-piece 14-3 SJT power cord with molded plug
- Triple-planetary 10:1 helical-cut commercial gears drive pads and brushes at 175 RPM
- The all steel detachable handle with pin-set handle lock disassembles in 60 seconds, no tools required.
- Quality welded steel construction.
- Pin Set™ Handle Lock adjusts the handle to 4 heights.
- 17″ or 20″ brush covers. 360 degree wraparound bumpers.
- Thumb-operated safety switch. Dual steel operating trigger.
- Negative pressure on/off switch.
- Sturdy 1″ x 5″ non-marking ball bearing wheels.
- Quiet 62 dB operation. Meets GS42 standard.
- Built with UL approved components.